Tuesday, October 17, 2006

[LIF] Upcoming Speaking Engagement


Now on the off chance any of you are in the Smiths Falls area Friday after next, I'm speaking at a night of worship and ministry. Should be a rich time, my buddy Paul and I will be preparing a Eucharistic celebration as part of the ministry time. If you can't be there, keep me in prayer. I was chatting with my friend Tracy about this today, in the midst of academics it is important to still hold the tension of relational parish life.

3 comments:

One of Freedom said...

Hey David, thanks for the link. I'll add you in next update. Love the cartoons!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Frank!

One of Freedom said...

I have a post on how the night went, but I'm getting blogger errors. I have a trouble ticket in so it should be up soon. BTW it was an awesome night in Smiths Falls! Thanks for the prayers all.