Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Theological World View

I noticed some of my online friends were doing this so I gave it a shot. I was surprised at the result. Here is my second try:

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 86%
Emergent/Postmodern 82%
Neo orthodox 68%
Roman Catholic 61%
Classical Liberal 54%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 39%
Modern Liberal 36%
Reformed Evangelical 32%
Fundamentalist 14%

Yeah it came out pretty much the same. I was surprised at the order of the first two, and I am a charismatic by experience (but I find most of the theology to lack depth). Orthodox and Catholic are high because I really value the historic church. So much for those who say I am hopelessly liberal. And being a fundie is 'not my bag baby!'

enjoy,
Frank

2 comments:

Paul W said...

Frank

Thanks for pointing me to that test. I came out as Evangelical Wesleyan/Holiness followed by "Neo-Orthodox!"

One of Freedom said...

I was surprised by the number of folks getting Ev Wesleyan/Holiness as their top. One explaination was that the writer of the test is a Wesleyan :-). Glad you enjoyed it.