Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Makes me mad....

So this is what I woke up to in the paper: Travis Biehn. You know the day was off to a great start. Met some buddies for our usual early Tuesday AM prayer meeting. Came home to read a bit, check my email. Why, oh why did I read the paper!

Travis you got someone praying for you.

I think the biggest aggravating factor is that I don't want to think bad of my neighbours down South. I really do try. It is bad enough they elected a warmonger for a president - twice. But I want to think they are at least serious about justice - seeing as though they make such a big stink about it. Hey, I only know what I have read this morning. But unless someone can show me some glaring oversight in the Citizen's report it does look like my worst fears about our neighbours are at least manifesting in Pennsylvania.

So Travis - to you I say stand tough in the midst of injustice. What they have done to you they regularly do to their neighbours and trading partners. I'm sorry you had to be a symbolic Canada in all this. Remember, they are really only just jealous about the quality of Canadian beer!

To the judge - what the hell are you thinking? Investigate the further graffiti! No wonder young folks are refusing to toe the "American" line. You will be replaced one day - how do you want to be remembered? (Note: I edited this. I think I was a bit too emotional when writing this at first. Also Travis is a Canadian, a displaced Newfie deep in the heart of "enemy" territory - I hope he makes it out alive.)

As for me, well I AM CANADIAN!

No comments: