Tuesday, April 11, 2006

One Exam down

Johannine Literature exam done! I think I did pretty well on it too. Now the big Contemporary Church History take-home exam. I’ve been working on it, but it is hard to work on a large project with just snippets of time. My wife is insisting that next semester I take a full course load, which should be interesting. At least my oldest daughter will be in school full days. There is a lot of stuff going on in the next two weeks, as well as my exam that is due on the 24th. Holy Week celebrations, we are having our regular Wednesday kinship as well as a special Easter vigil on Saturday night. We have family coming into town, always fun but more days lost. I have some writing to finish up and I really need to send some stamps off to a friend in Holland. I’ll get through it, always do. But boy am I going to be tired at the end of this stretch.

No comments: