Thursday, April 06, 2006

It is up!

My article is up on the Christian Week site as well! This is super exciting.

BTW I did pretty good on my two papers this semester. I think I deserved the A on my Johannine paper, that was a lot of work. But I am pretty sure I didn't deserve the A- on my history paper, Maybe a B+. I left out a lot of context that I should have put in there. I am pretty sure I over researched it (it is only a 3rd year course) and didn't feel I had enough time to write it. But I learned the very valuable lesson: with numerous texts the research strategy I had sucks! I really need to take good notes as I am reading and not just buy the book so I can highlight it. Bought a few books and made numerous margin notes, but at the end of the day I probably read my sources at least twice each! That is too much for the amount of sources I had. I do appreciate the mark though, I would have been very sad to get the mark I felt I deserved.

No comments: