Sunday, May 25, 2008

[LIF] No Comment Wimps

Yeah, you know I'm talking to you. You post an item on your blog but leave no room for interaction. Come on. What are you afraid of? I know there are lots of wankers out there just waiting to crap on your ideas. Most of them will be Anonymous. But seriously. The day of talking heads telling us what they think and not having to face the questions is fading fast. So bring it on. Bring on the comments. Tell me I'm full of crap. But lets run with this thing. What are we afraid of? If we really love truth then we will risk all in the pursuit of truth, otherwise we just love our houses of cards.

I say bring it on baby, bring it on.

comments anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K Frank....You are full of CRAP! (LOL). Hope you don't mind bro, since you are a guest poster on my blog anyways, and since I couldn't get through to you this morning to ask you if you would be so kind, I lifted this post and put it up on my blog as well with full credit of course. My cell wasn't working this morning, and I couldn't call you.

The idea you area expressing here is what I have been thinking lately as well, with a little more added.

Anonymous said...

Frank,

I have never met you or spoken with you. I have never commented on you blog. I don't have any idea of what you believe or think.

But this much I can say, Frank.......'you are full of CRAP!'

Thank you very much, Frank.
(you're right...I feel much better)

- Steve Martin San Clemente, CA

One of Freedom said...

Happy to be of service Steve.