Saturday, November 25, 2006

[LIF] One Down, One to Go

My Eastern Studies paper is now done! I have a grace paper due Thursday and then it is just exams (which I start getting Monday). Even though I was really depressed doing the Eastern paper I did end up with a paper I am quite happy with. I compared the liturgy with a picture of the Christian life and was able to easily trace the themes of suffering and joy. In fact I ended the paper in joy which is both appropriate and makes for an excellent ending note. Now it is time to really buckle down with Moltmann and finish up my grace paper.

I am soooooooo tired.

4 comments:

Chris Tilling said...

"My Eastern Studies paper is now done!"

Congrats, Frank!

One of Freedom said...

Thanks Chris. How'd your reading go?

Chris Tilling said...

Hi, thanks for asking. I'll be giving it tonight but I hope it will go down ok.

One of Freedom said...

I'm sure it will be awesome.