Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Braving Ordination

Much as I think ordination is a part of the problem of patriarchical church governmental structures. I do have to applaud the bravery of the women who braved Roman Ordination yesterday. I do know what it is like to be in a place where you don't feel able to minister as you believe God would have you - that is not a fun place to be in. Especially when the reason you are being held back is other people's fears. I pray that God will lead and bless your ministry to Him and the Body of Christ. I join with you in your desire to see the Church become more like Christ.

2 comments:

Dan Wilt said...

Nice to see you blogging, my friend. We rise to the occasion.

One of Freedom said...

Hey Dan! Great to hear from you. I got the bug from the Resonate gang. BTW the article looked great! I just finished one for the new Resonate e-mag on the Liminality of the Eucharist. I'll send you a link when it comes out - I had a lot of fun with that one. I think you will appreciate it.