Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Busy Little Beaver

Yup, I know I'm sounding like a broken record here. I've been really, really busy. CTS paper submissions, CETA paper submissions (I'm on the exec for both so a whole lot of evaluating going on). Weekly papers to mark and a lecture to prep. New bi-weekly church group to prep. Our Sat night DM had scout camps so I prepped and ran some new material, plus have been running my own regular bi-weekly campaign. One daughter in theater school - she's going to be in Fiddler! Teaching data management at my other daughter's school and next week I'm there for a showing of the Journey of the Universe at her school. Wrote two references for students applying to grad school. Taught one seminar on tools for thesis research and writing. And the list goes on...

My free time, and it has been sparse, has been spent playing Pandemic with my kids. Most excellent game ever! And hanging out with my wife. Life is good.

OK, off to talk about the People's Temple with some keen students. I think I'll lay off the Kool-aid for the day.

No comments: