Sunday, March 19, 2006

Exciting Phone Call

Friday I got a call from Christian Week wanting to run the article I wrote for the Resonate Journal in their next edition! That is so cool. I am pretty darn stoked.

I am behind on a lot of things these days, I have to play catch-up this week and get through this last paper (not including the take-home for Modern Church History). Should be an interesting week. We have a games night this coming Kinship so I don't really have to prepare anything for that one. That is a nice break. I haven't even finished the first chapter for my Lenten reading project - just no time. But today I should get back up to date on my lectional readings so I can prepare my Monday message for the Freedom Group. One of these days I'm actually going to get organized in a way that works for me.

1 comment:

Steve said...

All this time I thought I was the only one playing the catch up game. There is hope that one day, I will sitting on top of the pile of things to do instead of trying to climb it ;-)