Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Must Be Insane


I started the P90X programme today. Yeah, I still feel the shoulder work out. It actually feels good. I wanted to start this at the first of the month, but Sharon wasn't ready. Seems that after today she still isn't ready but I'm waiting no longer. Tomorrow I do plyometrics - apparently it is pure evil. I'll be doing it on my own too. I'll let you know how it goes, if I just get rid of my belly and am able to resume my regular yoga practice then I'll be happy.

7 comments:

Joshua Hopping said...

hmm... I hope you didn't pay too much for that P90X set because it is a counterfeit. =(

Joshua Hopping said...

(I guess it would help to know that my day-job is in brand protection where we track such items...)

One of Freedom said...

That sucks, it is a pretty elaborate counterfeit then - it was shrink wrapped. Not that it is too hard to shrink wrap something. I bought it from a guy on kijiji, he said he was given two as gifts.

What is the difference in packaging?

One of Freedom said...

so far I've found out that the real ones are not sealed - which makes me wonder. But maybe I misremember it being sealed. The tell tale typo on the Nutrition manual is not there. I'll see if that guy has sold any others.

Joshua Hopping said...

Legitimate sets are never shrink wrapped and they have the P90X name/logo on the front side flap and not on the top. The placement of the logo was what tipped me off about your copy.

Most of the time if someone on kijiji and ebay says they received two of same item as a gift, they are probably selling counterfeit.

One of Freedom said...

Yeah, I found him on kijiji and he is selling other copies! Grrrrrr.

Should I report him?

Joshua Hopping said...

If you have the name of the seller, I would appreciate it if you could email it to me (some things are better said privately...)