Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saddened by the Loss of a Friend

I still am having trouble believing the news, Rob Hall was killed in a tragic accident Monday. I got to know Rob through the regional Vineyard leadership gatherings. He was a leader that many of us highly respected and valued. I was really excited when Rob announced their plans to travel the world with kids in tow. Sounded so amazing, no one expected it would be so costly. Rob leaves behind his wife Kate and three young children. I can't imagine how they are dealing with the situation. They are still in Africa where the accident happened, and Rob died serving people. My prayers will be with Kate and the kids and my heart feels broken for the loss of a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard this very sad news from my home in B.C. Canada .I know Rob Hall served the Lord with his family around the world. Why? is the question I ask as I pray for you all who feel his loss. We know he is with the Lord in heaven but understanding why,and your broken hearts need faith to heal you all.This takes time Have faith and God Bless.