Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great Post and Sad News

I meant to post a link to this post yesterday, Drew often tackles issues that others avoid. I think he makes some interesting points about the way we use scripture, it is worth thinking through.

But...

I got some really sad news today. The minister of my parent's church died suddenly today. He was with my dad at the time. I'm a bit shaken up. He was one of the good guys and it was just a few weeks ago that we had dinner together (in Truro). My prayers are with his wife and their children. I already miss him. I know my dad is really going to miss him too, they were really good friends.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Bummer,
Losing friends is not an easy thing. My prayers are with you and your father.

What happened? Was he ill?

One of Freedom said...

He had a heart condition but this was not expected.