Monday, September 12, 2005

Back at St. Paul

It is soooo goood to be in class again. Today was my first day of classes. I started this journey at St. Paul in 2000, and I am only halfway done the first leg! Today was my all-time favourite professor - James Pambrun. In a course on Systematic Theology, Humanity: Creature and Creator. We are examining the question of humanity in a time of wide horizons - expanding universe, narratives that go well beyond traditional Salvation History and include things such as evolution and ecological irresponsibility. Should be an awesome course. The other course I am taking is Susan Roll - The Eucharist, I've met her a few times and heard good things about her sensitivity to Christian pluralism in the classroom. Should rock! Now to scurry through McLaren's "Generous Orthodoxy" so I will only have Moltmann's "The Crucified God" on the go on the side.

3 comments:

Dave Savoy said...

Hey there. Just surfing the blogs and came across your site.

I will start school again, and for the last time, in a couple of weeks. I feel your pain. Anyway, I also feel that getting outdoors is an excellent way to maintain balance and stay sane. Keep on!

Daves Page

Yvonne Parks said...

Hey...You have a blog!!!

I do too...

One of Freedom said...

Hey Savvy, hey Yvonne.

I do indeed have a blog. BTW Yvonne I have a link to your blog. Love the shower in the dark story.

Frank